- After breakfast, head out for a city tour of Jaisalmer.
- Visit the Jaisalmer Fort which is made of unique Golden Lime stone and therefore got its name as the Golden Fort or Sonar Kella.
- Later, visit Patwon-ki-haveli, Nathmal-ki-haveli, and Salim Singh-ki-Haveli where the people still live in these ancient buildings dating from the 12th to 15th century and every house has exquisite carvings and filigreed work.
- Visit Gadishar Lake - an artificial water reservoir made by the 1st ruler of Jaisalmer Raja Rawal Jaiswal.
- In the evening proceed for a camel ride on Sam Sand Dunes where you can experience the spectacular view of Sun setting over the Thar desert.
- Return back to the hotel for dinner.
- Overnight stay at Jaisalmer.
Travel without worries, We plan you pack